- On the southern side of Market Street between 12th and 13th, at SEPTA, you can buy tokens for the buses for $1.45 per trip.
- If you’re stuck for something to say to a Philly local ask him or her which Philly cheese steak they think is the best.
- If you’re stuck for a pub to visit, find Camac Street (between 12th and 13th) and you’re sure to find one.
- This is a great walking city, it’s only 2 miles between the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers and so much to see along the way.
- On the first Sunday of every month at the Philadelphia Museum of Art you can pay what you wish for entry.
- You can walk over the Benjamin Franklin Bridge from Pennsylvania to New Jersey and get great views on the way.
- Try a Philly soft pretzel, they’re cheap and they’re great if you need a snack.
- If it’s really hot or really cold or rainy search out one of our quirky museums or galleries and spend some quality time.
Did you know? We have a collection of fascinating facts about Philadelphia on our Did you know?" href="http://www.philadelphiaurbanadventures.com/didyouknow">"Did you Know?" page. We've expanded lately with even more great information about Philadelphia tours where you can read more about your "voyage into Philadelphia"
The Philadelphia Urban Adventures team is a knowledgeable and energetic group, dedicated to making sure that our urban travelers get the most out of their Philly experience. We come from a variety of backgrounds and parts of the world, with shared passions for travel, local culture, history, food, music, art and architecture. And above all we want you to leave Philadelphia with a love for the City that you will share with others when you get home!
Meet the crew in Philadelphia!
Feels like: 27°C
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.